· 2 medium potatoes
· ½ cup olive oil
· Salt & pepper to taste
· 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
· ¼ cup parmesan, grated
· Fresh Rosemary, some chopped, some left whole
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a mini muffin pan and set aside.
2. With a mandoline, thinly slice potatoes.
3. On a cutting board, overlap the potato slices in a long row, approx. 12-15 slices. Brush with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper, cheese and rosemary.
4. Place into mini muffin tin and open edges until they look like blooming roses.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
6. Remove from oven. Use rosemary branches as garnish and enjoy!