· 1 red beet, sliced into ½” thick rounds
· 1 yellow beet, sliced into ½” thick rounds
· 2 ounces goat cheese
· 1 tablespoon lemon olive oil
· Salt & Pepper to taste
· Arugula to garnish
· Fresh Dill to garnish
· Preserved Lemons to garnish
· 1 cup carrot/orange juice
1. In a small saucepan, reduce carrot juice in half until you are left with a thick sauce. Cool.
2. To assemble the stack: Place carrot/orange reduction on plate as a base. Using all ingredients, assemble a stack, alternating red beets, golden beets and goat cheese. Garnish with preserved lemons, dill and arugula as you wish. GET CREATIVE!!