Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- We use the United States Postal Service and FedEx for shipping orders. The carrier will depend on the size of the shipment and final destination.
- We offer free standard shipping on orders of $49 or more. This offer only applies to the 48 contiguous United States.
- Any orders under $49 or shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, they will be charged a flat fee of $4.99.
- At this time we do not offer expedited shipping options.
- Orders placed by 12pm MT will be shipped out that same business day. Orders placed after 12pm MT will be shipped out the following business day. Weekends and Holidays may cause a delay in when the order is shipped.
- While we do not require a signature upon delivery, the carrier may require one if they are unable to leave the package in a secure location.
- If you are using PayPal checkout, a signature will be required on all orders over $749.99 as per PayPal policy.
- Some items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow additional time for processing and shipping.
- We do not offer international shipping at this time.
- We will contact you immediately with any shipping issues or delay.
- For orders shipped within the state of Colorado, we will charge sales tax.
Loyalty Rewards Program
The Reward Points Program allows you to earn points for certain actions you take on the site as outlined below. Points are awarded based on making purchases and customer actions such as submitting reviews. Rewards are an added bonus to your shopping experience on the site and just one of the ways we thank you for being a loyal customer.
Benefits of Reward Points for Registered Customers
Once you register you will be able to earn and accrue reward points, which can then be converted to a discount coupon redeemable at time of purchase towards the cost of your order.
Earning Reward Points
Rewards can currently be earned for the following actions:
- Making purchases — every time you make a purchase you earn points based on the price of products purchased and these points are added to your Reward Points balance at the rate of 1 point for each dollar spent. Loyalty points are not awarded for shipping costs.
- Completing your profile (20 points) Plus we'll award you 10 bonus points on your birthday if you enter your birthdate on your profile.
- Following us on Twitter (10 points) and or tweeting about our store (10 points)
- Liking us on Facebook (10 points) and/or Sharing our store on Facebook (10 points)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Registering on the site by creating an account (100 points)
- Subscribing to a newsletter for the first time.
- Converting Invitations to Order — Earn points for every friend referral invitation you send out which leads to a sale.(100 points)
- Review Submission — Earn points for submitting product reviews. Limit of 1 review per week (10 points)
Redeeming Reward Points
When you have earned enough points, you can spend them to redeem a reward coupon or you can continue to save your points up towards a reward discount at a higher points cost. To redeem a reward and get your unique reward coupon code, log in to your My Rewards account and simply click Redeem on the reward you want to redeem.
As soon as a reward is redeemed, your points balance is adjusted, removing the points cost and a unique reward coupon code is generated and displayed, ready for you to use at checkout. You can use your discount code immediately, or save it for later. You can view your unused code at any time by logging in to your My Rewards account. Once you use the code, it will be removed from your account.
You can redeem your rewards discount code at checkout by entering your unique coupon code into the Discount Field and clicking Apply. Redeemable reward points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more. Note that you can only use one Rewards discount at checkout at a time. Reward discount codes are unique and only available for one time use.