Zwilling Pro 5.5" Hollow Edge Rocking Santoku Knife
ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. Made in Germany, designed in Italy by Matteo Thun.
With ZWILLING Pro we introduced an optimized chef’s knife blade shape. We have learned that the optimized blade shape is perfect for the home cook as it helps them chop more comfortably over longer stretches. Through years of experience in professional kitchens, some chefs have grown accustom and therefore prefer the traditional blade shape of the chef’s knife. To enable these chefs to benefit from the new curved bolster, we have combined the innovative bolster shape with the classic blade shape.
Made in Germany of ZWILLING Special Formula, high carbon German NO STAIN steel.
Curved bolster guides grip; cut with improved precision, safety and comfort.
Full edge utility — the whole length of the blade can be used for cutting and chopping. The edge can be sharpened in full from bolster to tip.
Features & Benefits
• Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun
• Unique Curved Bolster & Innovative Blade Shape
• ZWILLING Special Formula Steel
• SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
• FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
• Hand sharpened and polished
• Edge angle 15° on each side (10° on Santoku’s)
• Laser controlled edge
• Traditional three rivet handle
• Full tang
• Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow additional time for processing and shipping.
How to correctly hold a knife using the Professional Pinch Grip