Zwilling Pro 5.5" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife
ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. Made in Germany, designed in Italy by Matteo Thun.
ZWILLING Pro 5.5" Santoku Knife Hollow Edge - Asian chef’s knife with broad blade and especially sharp cutting edge. The all-rounder of the Asian kitchen can be used threefold: for preparing meat, fish and also vegetables. Best used in chopping motion.
Features & Benefits
• Made in Germany
• Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun
• Unique Curved Bolster & Innovative Blade Shape
• ZWILLING Special Formula Steel
• SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
• FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
• Hand sharpened and polished
• Edge angle 15° on each side (10° on Santoku’s)
• Laser controlled edge
• Traditional three rivet handle
• Full tang
• Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow additional time for processing and shipping.